Combo Deal B : RM288
1. Choya Extra Shiso (worth RM139)
2. Réserve Bordeaux 2016 Mouton Cadet (Baron Philippe De Rothschild) (worth RM138)
3. Choya Extra Series Miniature Set (50ml x 3) (worth RM82)
4. FREE Delivery! (West Malaysia)
1. Choya Extra Shiso 700ml (Our most health beneficial Umeshu. All thanks to the amazing Shiso (perilla) leaf, also the least sweet among the rest.) - Using Japanese red shiso leaves - Aged for at least 2-3 years - Only 100% Japanese premium Nanko ume fruit from Kishu region, Japan Due to its aged and premium ume quality, it has more in depth character, smoother taste and extra long finishing at the end.. which you're still able to taste the aroma and complexity of the umeshu even after swallowing. Amazing health benefit (mostly from the Shiso leaf): - Boost body immune system and relieve allergies (good for skin) - Improves blood circulation (ladies - best for menstrual cycle regulation) - Regulates stomach & help digestive system - Prevent anemia - Rich in Vitamin A - Prevent diseases
2. Réserve Bordeaux 2016 Mouton Cadet (Baron Philippe De Rothschild)
- From the owner of Château Mouton Rothschild
- Premium French wine
- 3rd most powerful global wine brand
- Awarded BEST WINE from consumer-voted Travel Retail awards recently
- Travel Retail Exclusive
- Best selling Mouton Cadet
- Top 16% of wines in the world, top 14% of wines from Bordeaux
- Best enjoyed by itself, even better when pair with meat
Very mild weather in winter 2016, and spring was followed by a relatively dry summer. Rain in early September enabled the grapes to reach perfect maturity and the harvest took place in ideal conditions. In addition, the presence in the vineyards and the expertise of Baron Philippe de Rothschild’s winemakers helped to get the best out of the conditions and ensure a fine vintage, with excellent, fruit-filled Merlots and powerful, mature Cabernets.
13.5% ABV , 750ml
Merlot: 81% (Red fruit flavours)
Cabernet Sauvignon: 12% (Structure, power and black fruit notes)
Cabernet Franc: 7% (Refinement and elegance)
COLOUR: An intense crimson with a slight garnet hue.
NOSE: The nose is initially very subtle, with prominent spice notes. Aromas of fully ripe fruit such as blackberry and blackcurrant come to the fore on airing, along with a hint of vanilla.
PALATE: The velvety attack reveals spice and ripe black fruit flavours, leading into a full and succulent mid- palate and finishing on smooth tannins with a touch of mocha.
A perfect match for braised beef, grilled lamb or tournedos Rossini.
Serving temperature: 18 - 19° C
3. Choya Extra Series Miniature Set (50ml x 3)
The perfect gift and a collectible item!
This exclusive set includes 3 adorable 50ml miniature bottles, 50ml each.
Choya Extra Years - The prime and original Umeshu
Choya Extra Shiso - The most health beneficial Umeshu, least sweet among all
Choya Royal Honey - The most premium Umeshu from the Choya Extra Series, contains Royal Jelly
Each bottle is aged for at least 2-3 years.
And the best part, each bottle contains 100% Japanese premium Nanko ume fruit from Kishu region, Japan.
Due to its aged and premium ume quality, the Choya Extra Series umeshus have more in depth character, smoother taste and extra long finishing at the end.. which you're still able to taste the aroma and complexity of the umeshu even after swallowing.
Disclaimer: The sale of alcohol is restricted to individuals who are above 21 years old and are non-Muslim. Any purchase of alcohol made through this website will be at buyer's sole discretion.
Note: JBrands is the sole importer and distributor of the above products in Malaysia.