Combo Deal C : RM388
1. Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb & Ginger 500ml (worth RM188)
2. Grande Cuvée Médoc 2016 Mouton Cadet (Baron Philippe De Rothschild) (worth RM228)
3. Choya Extra Series Miniature Set (50ml x 3) (worth RM82)
4. FREE Delivery! (West Malaysia)
1. Edinburgh Gin Rhubarb & Ginger 500ml
Edinburgh Gin were pioneers within flavoured gin, with its Rhubarb and Ginger gin liqueur being one of the first in the marker and still ever popular.
It was awarded Gold medal for its gin liqueur category in the Gin Masters 2019
This multi award winning Rhubarb & Ginger gin liqueur is a beautifully luxurious gin bursting with sweet rhubarb and warming spice, that can be paired with sparkling wine or topped with ginger ale and a slice of lime for a refreshing long drink… or simply enjoyed straight over ice.
2. Grande Cuvée Médoc 2016 Mouton Cadet (BaronPhilippeDe Rothschild)
- From the owner of Château Mouton Rothschild
- Premium French wine
- 3rd most powerful global wine brand
- Travel Retail Exclusive
- Top 3% of wines in the world, top 2% of wines from Médoc
- Comes with a very elegant premium gift box
- Best enjoyed by itself, even better when pair with meat
ABV 13.5% , 750ml
Stainless steel vat : 15 to 16 months
Oaking : 9 to 10 months (new French oak)
Cabernet Sauvignon (32%)
Cabernet Franc (1%)
ASPECT: An intense garnet red with a slightly crimson tint.
NOSE: A deep bouquet expressing notes of roast coffee and soft spice mingled with blackcurrant bud, strawberry and blackberry aromas.
PALATE : Complex, with a full and smooth attack. The mid-palate displays ripe fruit flavours supported by massive and highly elegant tannins. Oaky notes return on the attractively long finish, enhanced with a touch of vanilla.
Beef tournedos Rossini Duck confit shepherd’s pie Roast quail with figs
Decanting the wine is recommended in order to reveal its full aromatic potential.
Serving temperature: 18 - 19°c
3. Choya Extra Series Miniature Set (50ml x 3)
The perfect gift and a collectible item!
This exclusive set includes 3 adorable 50ml miniature bottles, 50ml each.
Choya Extra Years - The prime and original Umeshu
Choya Extra Shiso - The most health beneficial Umeshu, least sweet among all
Choya Royal Honey - The most premium Umeshu from the Choya Extra Series, contains Royal Jelly
Each bottle is aged for at least 2-3 years.
And the best part, each bottle contains 100% Japanese premium Nanko ume fruit from Kishu region, Japan.
Due to its aged and premium ume quality, the Choya Extra Series umeshus have more in depth character, smoother taste and extra long finishing at the end.. which you're still able to taste the aroma and complexity of the umeshu even after swallowing.
Disclaimer: The sale of alcohol is restricted to individuals who are above 21 years old and are non-Muslim. Any purchase of alcohol made through this website will be at buyer's sole discretion.
Note: JBrands is the sole importer and distributor of the above products in Malaysia.